Are you a qualified Challenger 2 Loader, Commander or Troop Leader who left the Regular Army in the last 6 years? Did you understand that when you left the Army you may have automatically joined the Regular Reserve for up to 6 years? Would you prefer to join the Army Reserve instead and get paid?
- To rejoin at an agreed rank, with camaraderie and Mess life.
- Pension earning training and a paid leave day for every 10 days training completed.
- A Rail Card and travel and subsistence allowances to attend training.
- An annual Reserve training bounty of £1725 (non taxable).
- You may also be eligible for a Regular to Reserve transfer incentive of £10,000 over 4 payments, in addition to your bounty.
- Sport and Adventure Training opportunities.
To find out more about the Regiment, take a look at our Army website at this link or call the RCMO on 0192940 3885. Note that this is a new initiative for 2016. The RCMO will guide you through any problems that may be encountered with the National Recruiting Centre during the early stages of the year.
Why not join up with some of your friends and get back into the fun stuff?